On Going Fundraising Events: These events are accessible at any time throughout the year.
- Virtual Bottle Drive
Our team has an account at the Duncan Bottle Return Depot. You simply follow the steps below:
- take your bottles in and request that the money be deposited with the team.
- Request a receipt with your total that has been deposited to our team.
- Email the receipt to email@example.com
We will keep track of your totals.
This program offers a variety of gift cards to purchase for yourself or for others. When members purchase a card, they earn back a percent for the club. Each company kicks back a different percent which is indicated on the Fundscrip site. If you decide to participate you will need to follow the steps below to create an account.
Before starting, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for our team account code.
Information for accessing this program is as follows:
- Utilize this link to access the sign in page:
- You will see on the top right the ‘Support a Group’ icon. Click on that and use the code that was sent to, you as indicated above, to create your account.
- You will be asked to complete login details.
- Once in, you will see many choices for a variety of gift cards (which are the traditional cards) and e-cards.
- If ordering the traditional cards, there will be a shipping charge (was $1.03 for me when I was working through the system, which seems to be a standard charge when ordering a number of cards at one time).
- You also have options for payment including setting up a bill payment from your bank to save billing charges.
Please feel free to have a look at the site and make orders if you wish as we are all set up with the program.
FundRaising Chairperson Heather.
Individual members are required to apply directly to the organizations listed below.
For assistance, please contact our Team's volunteer Grants Coordinator Peter.
- Children under 18yrs of age are eligible
- to a maximum of $500
- applications must be received prior to, or at the beginning of the season
2020 KidSport Cowichan Grant Application
- Children ages 4 - 18yrs are eligible to apply
- Program must be a minimum of 5weeks in duration and at least 1 session per week
- applications must be received prior to the program's start date
Applications for the 2020 year have closed. Currently waiting for an update on the reopening date.
- Children ages 5 - 18yrs are eligible to apply
- please apply at least 2 - 4 weeks before the start of the program
Corporate & Alumni Sponsorship
Interested in supporting the community's youth and your local team? Please contact Coach Leanne for more info
Interested in giving back to the Team that has afforded you so much? Please contact Head Coach Leanne for sponsoring opportunities.